THE INFINITY DREAMS AWARD
This week I was nominated for the THE INFINITY DREAMS AWARD by Jul (Le Petit Pas de Juls) which makes me feel real happy! If you want to see a great side with overwhelming und dreamy photos, please visit her site! Mercy, Jul!
Here comes 11 facts about myself:
- I love to travel.
- Concerning this I’m equipped by nature by a brilliant feature, which saves me to carrying around shampoo, hair dryer.. ..and never going to let me get tousled. I’m bald. 😀
- For relaxation I love to read a ‘good book’ and doing Sudokus.
- Reading my name backwards means in a russian dialect ‘The one who loves images’
- I hate arrogance and intolerance.
- I love to support our football team VfL Bochum.
- I always try to get the window seat in planes, because I love to watch the scenery outside.
- I love numbers, stats and tables.
- I thing that friendship is a very precious gift and value.
- I love daydreams.
- I’m always lost with a 11st fact or question, because I usually think in Top10 categories and have now no idea what to answer.
and here my answers to Juls questions:
- Are you a morning or an evening person?
I love to be active in the morning or during the day. It’s refreshing and full of energy.
- What’s your special treat on your birthday?
A few birthdays I spend abroad in different countries with some native friends. It was great to learn their habbits what’s to do on a birthday.
- Your dream vacation?
A good mix between relaxation and activity… ..in South America.
- The movie that takes you away?
…literally (takes you away) 🙂 ‘CONTACT’ (Jodie Foster)
- When you go on a trip, what’s the item you can’t go without?
..my tiny book-clip-lamp, which allows me to read in the dark.
- Where will you be on your next trip?
- When was the last time you spoke another language?
Last week when our friends Neil&Susan visits us (english). Yesterday when I did a phone call to Russia (my few words russian)
- What’s your favorite food?
Of course I like the german cuisine, but gras is always greener on the other side: italian and asian food.. …and the arabian and caucasian restaurants in Russia. YES, and BBQ with my caucasian and russian friend at their place.
- What’s the best surprise that was done to you?
Besides the theft at a train of my bag with very, very dirty laundry… …my birthday which my friend arranged for me, where I was blind folded the whole day and hopped from surprise to surprise. A great day!
- What’s your biggest dream?
Like the quote says: To change things that I can change. To accept things that I can not change. …and to distinguish both in a wise way.
For this award, the rules are:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
…tah dah… …aaannnnd myyy nominiees are:
..and here are my questions to you:
- Imagine you would have an exhibition, but you are not allowed to choose the photos by yourself. By whom you would let create the selection?
- Which historical event you would like to have captured with your camera?
- Which special place you would like to capture?
- Which Person you would like to portrait?
- Who should do the portrait photo of you for your biografy?
- What will be the title of your biography?
- Which historical event you would like to change?
- If there would no photography, which creativ activity you would exercise?
- What makes you smile?
- What makes you cry?
- What three qualities should a person have?
I’m looking forward to your answers.
so long and have a nice time… …and dreams 🙂 ,